Friday, September 9, 2011

The leaves are fallin'...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fall! But I HATE leaves! We do not have one single tree in our yard, yet we get everyone elses leaves! It truly is not fair. I have a hatred for them even more this year b/c Minnie has a fetish for them. She loves to make me mad and go outside just to pick one up. Little Rascal! (Just typing this is giving me an idea of a scrapbook page. I need to document that little Rascal this fall! Now let me find that place in memory to remember this...)

See this was our backyard a few years ago:



Seriously. We have not one single tree! This year I am thinking about hanging a net over our yard. What do you think? LOL.

I mean leaves in real life on other peoples yards or as decorations are awesome! They make it look so fall-ish and I really LOVE fall. I'll use them on scrapbook pages b/c they make me smile thinking about fall...the cool air, the family time fall brings. Not to mention that the leaves I used below (NEW by Sahlin Studio) have super cool polka dots on them:



But let's keep them off my yard. Please.

xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment