Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I love these two...



They make my world complete!

Aren't they the cutest? This photo was taken during the first Ravens football game of the season. I could just sit and take photos of them all day long. Here is the latest photo I have taken of each of them:





Chloe is such a great mommy to her Minnie. If you didn't know, Chloe is actually Minnie's Mommy. She made that very clear when we first got Minnie. It's kind of neat that she wanted to take on that responsibility (but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I (Grandmom...aka Cookie) take care of her A LOT). Chloe cares about her Minnie so much and Minnie cares about her Mommy so much. Too cute!

Minnie's birthday is coming up and supposedly we are getting her an email account. Belle, the BEST DOG IN THE WORLD, had a voice. She was Chloe and Minnie's sister (don't ask how that is possible b/c it just is) and she always talked to them. But Minnie has no voice. So Chloe came up with the idea of Minnie getting and email account. An interesting idea...we'll see. I say write notes, Chloe says email account.

Speaking of notes...the fabulous Tattered Pear girls came up with these super cute card templates(card mappers no. 1), which gave me the perfect opportunity to whip one up for Minnie to put in her Mommy's lunch tote this week! Check it out:



I hope you enjoyed my rambling for today!

xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment