Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sharing the love...

I'm not normally a hybrid girl but this past week I felt inspired! I actually love hybrid...but my house and time does not convey the same feeling...hehe. One day...I will atleast have a house big enough so that I have room to be crafty outside of this PC.

On to sharing the love....Valorie Wibbens at TLP came out with a fabulous collab with Creations by TinaMarie called 'Stinkin Cute'. And boy is it just that! Not only did I make a couple layouts using it...I created two hyrbid projects with it. I can not take all the credit...as the templates for these projects were created by Val herself. I just added to them :)

Here is the first project. A cootie catcher (fortune teller). The template was created by Val herself and is available at TLP here. Chloe gave this one to her friend as part of her birthday gift.



Click here to see all of the credits of this project. (As more than the 'Stinkin Cute' kit were used)

The second project is a miniBook. Val created this miniBook and it is available at TLP here. I modified it a bit (mainly the front page and the journaling page) so that it was more of a friendship book for my friend in Germany, Tiffany. Now Tiff if you are reading this...sorry...lol...I guess it's not a surprise anymore. But I doubt you are reading this so I thought it was okay to post!

Click here to see the credits of this project.

So I hope I shared some love today. To see some more amazing hybrid projects created with 'Stinkin Cute' go to the Hybrid Pad at TLP. Leigh (leightheo) has some AMAZING ideas!!


xoxo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment