Wednesday, January 12, 2011


2011 Goal #1: Be more active on my blog!

Happy New Year! One of my goals for 2011 is to be more active on my creative blog (and to start a family blog...but that's a whole other task). I think it is so neat to see other fellow creative gals create and use their blog to the fullest. And the coolest part (the part I am very very excited about) is that at the end of the year I can print my blog so that one day I can look back at it. I just think that in itself will be worth it.

So from today on...I vow to try my best to keep this blog up to date with my latest scrapbooking pages, projects, photos, and more! And if I don't...please pester me :)

Looking forward to a rewarding year pursuing the things I love!

xoxo,
Courtney






(p.s. - items from this post were created using "New Years Eve" by Sahlin Studio and Valorie Wibbens, "Make a Wish" by Sahlin Studio and Valorie Wibbens, and "The Story of Me" by Valorie Wibbens and Lauren Grier.)

No comments:

Post a Comment