Friday, April 9, 2010

Layout Explosion

I have been cranking out layouts lately. It's been so much fun. Now if only I didn't have to do my "real" job....

This one is probably my fav right now. Me and my Daddy :)
{click image for credits}

Britt came our with an Aladdin theme kit called "Arabian Adventure" and it was perfect to scrap a page about our family:
{click image for credits}

This layout I used some of the photos I took for my first assignment in my photog class:
{click image for credits}

Some Disney layouts...trying to still finish up June Disney 2009:

{click image for credits}

{click image for credits}

{click image for credits}

and this one using Krista's (Sahlin Studio) new Rejuvenate:
{click image for credits}

And so I dont' bore you too much longer I'll make this my last one. This is the layout I made for Challenge 3 of the Scrapping Survivor challenge. It had to be about a food we would miss if we were really stranded on an island or what not. I chose CFA!

{click image for credits}

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment