Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Saturday! And with that being said that means I created some layouts with some fab new products that were released yesterday :)

Kaye (Kaye Winiecki) came out with some fab new stamped alphas. Check out what I made with them and some of her other stuff:


{click image for credits}


{click image for credits}

Now are you laughing at the first one? Did you look closely? Look at the shot I took. I have a tree coming straight through her legs!! I so need to get better at that. Just wanted you to know that I KNOW how crazy horrible that looks.

OKay...and then Britt (Britt-ish Designs) came out with some more fab-o stamped alphas. I have been holding off on this layout forever b/c it was so meaningful to me. Then when I saw these new alphas it just came together so easily. Check it out:


{click image for credits}

I have more! Krista (Sahlin Studio) teamed up with Jacque Larsen and created a way more than awesome Waterpark kit. It's totally full of so much fun stuff. Check out my layout:


{click image for credits}

I had so much fun this week creating b/c these fab designers rock! Just wait until NSD. I mean it's going to be nuts...both at SM and the Pad.

xoxo
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment