Thursday, February 25, 2010

Exciting News!

Bad bad me. I need to get better about keeping my blog updated. But I have some exciting news!!!

I am welcomed back on the ScrapMatters Creative Team!!! I love this place so I could not be happier. It's like my scrapping home.


Doesn't my name look just awesome in this ad...lol???!!!

Oh ADSR 5! I have been having a bunch of fun in the ADSR5 challenges. If you don't know...ADSR (the amazing digital scrapbooking race) is suppose to be like the Amazing Race on TV. I've had a great time partnering up with Denise. She's one of my favorite scrap artist and designers of all time!

Here's some layouts I have done for the challenge...

This challenge was "Five things I love about". So I chose my camera...hehe.

{click for credits}

This challenge was an ATC (artist trading card). Soooo out of my scrapbox but that's why they call it a challenge, eh? I really enjoyed this challenge b/c I could be "free" to create.

One for me titled "Our Dream":


{click for credits}

...And this ATC for my partner Denise who loves Tim Mcgraw...titled "Denise's Daydream":


{click for credits}

So other than that I have been creating lots of layouts for SM...I'll save them for another post so I don't overload you.

Have a great day and please wish the snow away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment